If you would like a version with contact information, please click HERE
Equipment: Proficient and knowledgeable working with RED, Sony, Panasonic, Lighting, Grip, Dolby, NEC, Barco, Christie
Software: Adept working in Adobe Creative Cloud, Mocha, Avid Media Composer, DaVinci Resolve, Microsoft Office, Google
Suite, Social Media
Individual: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Reliable & Punctual, Organized, Eagle Scout, Self-Motivated
● Secured contracts with notable news, media, academic and film companies including HuffPost, PBS, and The American
● DP For a “Wiggle Stereoscopy” music video – 1 Showcase, 7 Festival Selections.
● Production Manager at the Cannes Film Festival.
● Assistant Colorist & Director of Transmedia for “Serpent in the Bottle”.
● Best VFX in the 2014 Albuquerque 48hr Film Festival.
● Helped create a new vision for an abandoned cinema’s management and projection systems.
● Founded BDW Media, a film and photography company.
Projectionist, Various National Film Festivals 10/2017 – Present
● Contracted projectionist at up to 6 different film festivals yearly – Mill Valley, Durango, MountainFilm, Telluride Horror
Show Santa Fe Independent, Santa Fe Film Festival
● Instrumental in the continuous success in theater events through creative management and on-sight troubleshooting of
departmental cinema equipment
● Knowledgeable in all aspects of event cycles, achieved success building shows, managing multiple projects, managing live
events delivering high quality, and efficient projections
● Enforced a strong focus on customer retention, satisfaction, and recurring revenue; continuously met and exceeded
customer’s expectations and even goals
Video Editor, Various Companies 01/2016 – Present
● Maintained expert working knowledge of cutting-edge video editing applications, software systems such as the Adobe
Creative Suite and other visual strategies
● Recognized with reoccurring business/contracting for exceeding expectations while editing multiple short formatted
projects for various clients requiring creative storytelling
● Acknowledged for going above and beyond with editing and establishing consistent time management along with
continuous communication with the team to share ideas and amplify workflow
● Kept skills current regarding editing and post-production technologies and techniques as well as quality control
standards and made suggestions accordingly
Technical Coordinator, Film Society of Minneapolis 04/2017 – 04/2020
● Strong strategic direction expertise on festival operations, contracted yearly to oversee all projection responsibilities
across 10+ screens in the Twin Cities
● Played an integral role in leading the film screening process along with supervising and training projectionist teams for
multi-screens in an effort to deliver a picture-perfect experience
● Demonstrated exceptional end to end knowledge in digital media, scheduling, repairs, ingests, content creation,
distribution keys, and on/off site troubleshooting
● Exemplified excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively on many levels with internal staff and Film
Society of Minneapolis management
Production Manager, The American Pavilion at the Festival de Cannes 5/18 & 5/19
● The American Pavilion is the center of activity at the Cannes International Film Festival for the American film community,
offering membership for professionals, the Emerging Filmmaker Showcase and more
● Achieved production success by facilitating and maintaining consistent communications and collaboration with multiple
workgroups, including Technical Director
● Ensured American Pavilion’s production went accordingly by making sure that the production ran by the schedule, daily
quality check of all equipment, and reporting to the producer on progress
● Provided leadership and training to groups of students on proper design, vision, and creativity to enable large scale
Technical Coordinator, Center for Contemporary Arts 5/16 -12/18
● Visualized and executed strategic projection visions for three screens and managed various projection aspects such as
media creation and projection testing
● Competency in projection management involving designing and enacting programming, projection testing, media
creation, and theater equipment maintenance and repairs
● Maintained consistent alignment with clients’ objectives and needs, managing multiple projects, and work with clients to
achieve objectives and enhance projection results
Floor Manager, The Grip House 1/14 – 12/16
● Maintained proper inventory by checking equipment stock to determine inventory level, purchasing and restocking
equipment whenever necessary
● Facilitated and maintained administrative/management processes like supervising, budgeting and scheduling to achieve
and improve operations and efficiency
● Resolved and troubleshot technical issues, conducted equipment repairs and quality checks, soundstage maintenance,
and troubleshot editing facilities at The Grip House
● Developed and maintained working relationships with university students, helped and informed them on The Film
School’s equipment and facilities through leadership and hands on experiences
Camera Utility | Closer To Truth Jun 2019
Contracted by PBS to work as the camera utility for the New Mexico portion of “Breakthroughs”. Closer To Truth is a public
television series featuring scientists, philosophers, theologians and scholars exploring the deepest questions of Cosmos,
Consciousness and Meaning – the structure of the universe, the nature of the mind and the search for ultimate reality.
Director Of Photography / Producer | The Debacle Jan 2019
Two friends resolve to enjoy an old horror movie as a consequence of character similarities. As the film makes headway, art
begins to imitate life.
Camera Operator | HuffPost Aug 2018
Contracted to shoot a portion of a documentary video production for a digital series titled #crashtheparty, it’s focused on female
candidates running for office in the midterm elections.
Camera Utility | Santa Fake Jan 2018
A young man from Ireland emigrates to the United States and finds himself caught up in an escalating whirlwind of shenanigans.
OTHER INDUSTRY RELATED GIGS
2nd Unit Director of Photography for Memories of Miss O’Keeffe,
1st Assistant Camera for Meow Wolf,
Editor for Brief History of The Future,
Videographer for Currents New Media,
Unit Production Manager for MacGyver’s Maze,
Assistant Colorist for Serpent in the Bottle
Santa Fe University of Art and Design: Bachelor of Fine Arts – Film Production Dec 2016